Features an open floor plan w/ western views, a wood-burning fireplace, an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cabinets, two generous sized bedrooms w/ closets, and 2 remodeled baths (1 en-suite). The residence enjoys beautiful herringbone hardwood floors in the living area, floor-to-ceiling windows, in-unit LG washer/dryer, 1-car deeded parking & storage locker, plenty of closet spaces, and a sunny common city view roof deck area w/ BBQ grill. Well-run 6-unit HOA. Monthly dues $265 include water, trash collection, monthly common area maintenance.
Steps away from all the conveniences you need & some of the best restaurants in the city: Alamo square, tech shuttle stop, Bi-Rite, Che Fico, the Mill, Farmers Market, NoPa, Horse feather, 4505 burgers & BBQ, and much more!
- Sun-Filled, Top Floor Unit Offering Two Bedrooms / Two Bathrooms
- Desirable floor plan & Fireplace in living room
- Primary Bedroom Offers En-Suite Bathroom
- Spacious Second Bedroom next to a Full Bath w/ Skylight
- In-Unit LG Washer/Dryer
- Common View Deck with BBQ grill
- One-Car Garage Parking
- Storage lockers
- Prime NoPa location: Steps to cafes, restaurants, shops, Alamo square, tech shuttle stops
- Low HOA dues $265/month